Kylie

Kylie
07/24/2011

Thursday, August 25, 2011

One Month!!

Its hard to believe Kylie turned one month old yesterday!! time sure has flown!! its gone in a blink of an eye...i am not a big fan.. cuz that means within a couple weeks i will be going back to work and i will be dreading every second of it..i already know. shes so much more alert now and will stay awake for HOURS..which makes it difficult for mommy to nap or get anything else done...haha

she has also been a very cranky baby. i think her belly has been bothering her. weve started giving her gripe water which seems to be really helping. she used to get hiccups about every 2 hours..now she may only get them once a day if that :) yay!

we took our first little trip this past weekend too :) we went to my mammaw and pappaws down in Kentucky. It was very nice to get away and be in a world with no cellphone signal and no internet. even though you get in such a habit of checking your phone and facebook.. its nice and relaxing being seperated from it for awhile. Kylie got to go to her first state with mommy and daddy! she was kinda cranky over the weekend though but for the most part id like to think she enjoyed herself at nana and pappys :) i hope we can go again soon!

i was reading yesterday and came across this article..i found it funny and probably so very true. i always ask myself.. i wonder what kylie is thinking or what she would say if she could talk right now..

7 things your baby would say if she could
1. I know you love me, but please stop eating my face. (We can’t help it, her cheeks are just so squooshy.)
2. A little warning would be nice. That thing is cold. I don’t put your toilet paper in the freezer do I? (There’s no wipe warmer in our house.)
3. Yes, I’m eating this. This placemat is considered a delicacy.
4. You think YOU’RE worried about Social Security? (Exciting conversations happen at our house.)
5. I’m only crying cuz I called shotgun.
6. Dad, that was TOTALLY you.
7. Ok, I know I don’t enunciate but I definitely don’t say ga ga goo goo. Who says that anyway?
Or maybe she doesn’t think any of those things. Maybe she just looks at us, studies our faces and desperately longs for the day that she CAN actually talk to us. Maybe she just wants to tell us she loves us.
Yeah, we’ll go with that.

i also have been introduced to the world of shutterfly.. if you havent checked that website out it is def an amazing website. i spent HOURS over a 2 day period creating a photobook of Kylie. I think it turned out pretty awesome and i cant wait to order it and get it in the mail.it was time well spent i must say.


No comments:

Post a Comment